Rabu, 01 Mei 2013

Last Trip on Sweet[?] 16


huaah~
16 tahun sudah aku berpijak di bumi..
its a long time you know?


my evolution from a baby till like this, its not easy..
many problems that I had, 
but not all my life is a problem.

theres a happines that you all have made for me,
joy, tears, sick, angry, and everything..
Its not easy, but its my life.

I just wanna say thank you.

thank you for gave me birth in the best day ever..
thank you for your hard work to give me everything that you have, like love, education, and money :D

thank you to my best sisters that I have!
I really love you!
you two will always be my teacher on my life :D

thank you to my grandma that always support and pray for me till her last day in this world.
my love for you cant never lose!


thank you to my friend from kindergarten till Elementary school,
you have fullfill my live for 2 and 6 years :D

thank you to mu bestfriend ever!
although you hate me or do not want to see me or text me or everything again, you will still my bestfriend ever!


thank you to ARCHIPELAGO!
you have fullfill my fabulous luminous amazing wonderful extraordinary live for 3 years.
our journey is not end yet.


thank you to D'Renthz, I hope our friendship is a long relationship.
I miss you so! when we will meet again completely?


owh, its all like I get an Award right?
so embarrassing!
but i like :D

I dont know, how's my 17 life,
but, yeah, I think it will more hard.
more love? 
more patient and more broken heart may be?
I dont know what will that new people do to me..
Lets just see :D


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

RCL-juseyo~ :D